Golf’s biggest draw may be halfway around the world, but that doesn’t mean the PGA Tour has ground to a halt. I mean, we’ve been over this: there’s six million dollars on offer at Torrey Pines!
In deference to PGA Tour logic (formula: prizemoney on offer is proportional to prestige of tournament), I am compelled to comment. And so are you.
Possible points of (dis)interest:
- Crazy scoring.
- The trials of Phil Mickelson.
- Spencer Levin’s steady progression from fiery college stand-out to fiery PGA Tour cash hoover.
- Bill Haas: is he a big deal now?
- Jhonattan Vegas, who has emerged from the golfing wilderness to win our hearts all over again.
- Camilo’s return to something approaching consistent form. *cough* ban the belly putter *cough*
- Sang-Moon Bae: the most underrated player in the world?