Let’s take a moment for a public announcement via Dan from the PGA Tour’s community outreach program. Here’s some information about one initiative designed to raise funds for local non-profit organizations during The Barclays, the first leg of the (thrilling) FedEx Cup playoffs.
- Through TICKETS Fore CHARITY, the PGA Tour is partnering with over 130 local charitable organizations
- The charities sell tickets to The Barclays and keep 75% of every ticket purchased on their behalf when their promo code is entered
- The remaining 25% goes to The First Tee of Metropolitan New York
- The website where you can purchase tickets, get your charities promo code, or register your charity to participate in the program is www.buytfc.com.
- We raised just under $100,000 through this program last year, the inaugural year, and plan on significantly increasing that amount in 2010
- Any questions should be directed to Dan Chelel at 201.444.5356 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, if you’re a nonprofit organization, register now and sell tickets to benefit your cause. There’s no cost to participate and no commitment to sell a minimum number. Sounds like a win-win.
[Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images]