Today in Tiger Woods Scandal Land...Apparently the alleged agreement Tiger and Rachel Uchitel negotiated — to keep her from holding live on-air press conferences and spilling the sappy emails and texts they exchanged — excluded print/web media outlets. InTouch Weekly is reporting Tiger and Uchitel were, in fact, romantically involved and Tiger even fell in love with her. (Gasp!)
In an e-mail exclusively obtained by InTouch, the golfer gushed, “I know it’s brutal on you that you can’t be with me all the time. I get it. It f***ing kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. You want someone to witness your life. I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay. F***. Why didn’t we find each other years ago. We wouldn’t be having this conversation.”
Good lord, but you’re lying if you claim to never have sent a humiliating email that you’ve regretted after brashly hitting the “send” key. (The difference is, most of us aren’t married golfing heroes.) But we’re far passed the TMI point, so here’s more:
I am so confused, because what my brain is saying and what my heart is saying are two different things. Is it the Rachel I know or the character? That’s what’s hard. It guts me to think I’ve fallen for the wrong one.
When NY Daily News asked Gloria Allred, Uchitel’s attorney, on the validity of the messages, she replied, “No comment.”
- Back in March, alleged mistress #11 porn star Holly Samson had already divulged how she allegedly met Tiger and other NSFW details on tape. (See below.) [TMZ]
- Rick Reilly offers his holier-than-now, downright dopey advice for Tiger. Skip the Masters and the US Open? Fire Stevie? Stop. Just stop, Reilly. Please. [ESPN]
- Because it’s too hard to keep up…here’s an excellent (and creatively done) Tiger Woods (Alleged) Mistresses Cheat Sheet. [Back Porch FanHouse]
- Alleged naked photos of Tiger are being shopped to Playgirl. Seriously. That’s where the line should be drawn. But who am I kidding? Obviously there isn’t one anymore. Poor Tiger. [FoxNews]
- The billion-dollar question — will his sponsors stick around? So far, yes. And, interestingly enough, on Gillette.com, Tiger reveals his favorite gadget is his “phone for texting.” [CNNMoney.com]
- The 24/7 tabloid-esque reporting of the Tiger Scandal, which has made many uncomfortable, won’t change sports journalism. Once Tiger starts playing again, and more important, winning, expect an inundation of predictable story lines and a return to hero worship. [NYMag Sports Section]
Had enough? Too bad — this “Leaked Tiger Woods Sex Tape” is priceless.
Time for a bath.