Another babbling individual has profited from Tiger’s misfortune. According to Life & Style, the source claims Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, “hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23.” When Moquin was contacted by the magazine, she neither denied nor confirmed the affair — rather, “It’s not appropriate for me to comment one way or the other. At this time, I’m just choosing to focus on my job.” (Good for her. I think?)
In related news…
- TMZ unveiled candid photos of Tiger cozying up to a brunette at a Las Vegas night club.
- *RadarOnline discovered Tiger Woods Inc. booked and paid for Rachel’s trip to Australia. Hmm. Well, she was there on business. I smell something shady, and no, I actually don’t think she was having an affair with him. (*Update: 7:30PM)
- The soft-spoken Elin Nordegren Woods allegedly called Jaimee Grubbs and confronted her in a not-very-pleasant tone (understandably so). Source? TMZ. Duh.
- The Florida Highway Patrol released the police diagram of the accident, which shows there were two other victims besides the fire hydrant and the tree — some bushes and well-manicured hedges. (Photo below)
- And the total costs of damages from the accident? “$3,000 to repair the hydrant and $200 for the tree and sod… $8,000 worth of damage to his Cadillac Escalade.
- Unfortunately, Tiger didn’t get off so easily (most expensive damages from a car accident ever?) — $164 ticket, 4 points off his driver’s license, his reputation and pride, and possibly his marriage and half his fortune.